Size: 90 kvm
Deposition: 1 rent
Included in rent: Electricity, Internet
Moving in date:
Possible extension: Yes
Leased to: Company, Private
Requirements for tenant No pets, Can pay deposition, None smoker
Viewing time option
Vardagar 17:00 - 22:00
Due to job abroad, we're looking to rent out our magnificent, fully furnished turn of the century apartment. Located in the heart of Stockholm, vasastan. The house is built on around 1880, the apartment has all the time specific details left such as 3,6 m from floor to ceiling, stuccoed and big deep windows.
1. You will have two bathrooms (Both are newly renovated 1 and 4 years ago), one guest bathroom and on suite bathroom which also have a sauna which fits two people. There is a washingmachine installed in the on suite bathroom for easy access to laundry.
2. The kitchen is renovated 4 years ago and has everything you can wish for. A freezer /refrigerator, stove, micro and a dining table which fits 4 as is but can be modified to for up to 8.
3. Living room is painted a year ago and is around 40 sqm. Here you may relax, watching television or read a book. It has 2 sofas and an armchair. There is a big fireplace from when the house was built, but this is only for decoration.
4. Plenty of storage areas in the apartment for clothes etc.
5. Two grocery shops just 3 min walking distance and Odenplan with all its restaurants are 6 min away. T-centralen is 10 minutes walk away. Nearest subwaystation is either rådmansgatan or Odenplan (located right in the middle) 6 min walk. Plenty of coffeeshops, brunch places, gyms and parks around.
Pictures can be given on demand.
Frankly, one of the most beautiful apartments in the city.
We're looking for someone to rent our apartment 9 months, with the possibility for an extension.